CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Sparklers


We polished off 12 boxes of sparklers in about 5 minutes. The kids had a great time with them and actually did really well. I was most concerned about Carter since he is rather reckless and wild but he did pretty well. They loved waving them around and it took all of the adults to make sure none of them lit any of the others on fire but we were all ok.

After our fireworks in the yard we drove to a park to watch a show being done about a mile away. We had a good view with a lot less traffic. It was fun but as usual Jill and Carter were a little crazy. There were quite a few people there watching and I think everyone of them could hear Carter yelling the whole time " big one, happy face, nother one, red, Kaboom!!! Airplane" and on and on. He was very excited and it was cute to watch.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Darci said...

Love all the pictures and you finally took one of you and even better of you and Christian. I can't believe that you found sparkler's, I had heard that the out lawed them so I didn't even think to look for them, they are so fun.

Unknown said...

I LOVE the 4th of July!!!! Everything about it is so magical...the sparklers, the sun, the food, everything! Your pictures are so cute!

Harmony said...

We spent a quiet evening with my parents playing cards...sparklers would have been fun. Your blog looks great. I want to change mine again I just don't get very much time to do it.