I seem to be having some Picasa/blog problems where I cannot see any of the pictures just words so that is why it has taken me so long to get updated.
We had a great holiday time. We were in California for almost 2 weeks and managed to avoid all sickness until the day before we came home:). Sure, Jillian missed a week of school after vacation but at least we were healthy on our trip.
We got to spend time with our families and friends and were very busy trying to fit everything in. We had a great Christmas with lots of great gifts. Santa brought a doll house for Jillian & a Castle for Carter. Fitting everything in to the car on the way home was pretty tricky but we made it home with all of it.
New Years brought Chinese take out for dinner, games with friends till midnight, and a potluck & bounce house the next afternoon. The kids had a lot of fun bouncing all day.
We had family pictures taken, got to hold baby Quinn for the first time, attended his blessing, and played ticket to ride as often as I could recruit people to play with me.
We have been home a little over a week now & I think we have finally recovered from our vacation:). It's funny how that happens, but at least we had more fun the mishaps while we were there.
Oh, I almost forgot. On the 22nd we celebrated our 9th anniversary & found out baby # 3 will be a boy. I thought it would be a girl so it took me some time to adjust my thinking but we are very excited to have our new little guy at the end of April. Jillian has accepted another brother with grace despite her plea for a sister & Carter was very excited and told me he was right all along, it was a baby brother:). I feel good other than insomnia that is driving me crazy!!
While the end of the year is full of picture times, our January is off to a slower start so who knows when more pictures will be coming.





1 comment:
9th anniversary! WOWZERS! That is wonderful. It sounds like you had a happy holiday and that the year has started off well! 90 days to go to you have a new little boy!
Post a Comment