Carter has been asking to have a sleepover at Aunt Shaleeny's house for months. Christian always told Carter not until he was potty trained so as soon as that happened in January, he started begging to go on his sleepover. Well now that it is Spring break Shaleen invited the kids over for the sleepover!!!! They have been so excited for days! Carter told everyone that he got to have a sleepover & Jillian gets to go to the dentist for spring break (she goes on Friday morning).
I took the kids out this afternoon & we dyed Easter eggs & had a small hunt in the backyard. Then I got to leave all the screaming, running & fighting there and head home to a nice peaceful house. Christian & I went to a little Chinese place for dinner then over to Kohl's for some work essentials for Christian. We got home by 7:30 & the house seemed very empty. It may sound ridiculous but we miss the kids. I complain about the fighting, the noise & not listening but I definitely realize I would take that any day to not having them around. So thanks Shoo for the first date we have had in a long time but I am excited to come get the kids tomorrow:). I am sure you are excited for me to come get them too.
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Lucky you! So how did Carter do with his first sleepover?
Great!! No problems. They both slept through the night but were up by 6:30. Shoo's kids both came in their room during the night but slept in later. It is hard to know which is better.
Good to hear there weren't any problems! I wonder when Tennyson will have his first sleepover? Hmmm...I'm guessing it'll be at your house one day!
Post a Comment