Congratulations! He's so little and cute :) I hope you and him are doing ok. Love his name.
Oh he's beautiful! Congratulations - I'm so excited for you!
Oh, he's absolutely adorable!!! I can't wait to meet my newest little nephew. I'm so glad everything went so smoothly for you Jamie. I can't wait to read more about him. He's so precious. Give Bennett a big hug and kiss from me. Love you guys!
He looks like he belongs to you! I am so excited for you! Love the name
Congrats!!!! Love the name. so fun. I bet Carter is so exited.
He is so tiny!! I have such big babies compared to you! Love the name and give yourself a high five from me on giving birth to that cutie pie!!
Hi Jay,He is so adorable. Can't wait to come down and hold him again.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Congratulations! He's so little and cute :) I hope you and him are doing ok. Love his name.
Oh he's beautiful! Congratulations - I'm so excited for you!
Oh, he's absolutely adorable!!! I can't wait to meet my newest little nephew. I'm so glad everything went so smoothly for you Jamie. I can't wait to read more about him. He's so precious. Give Bennett a big hug and kiss from me. Love you guys!
He looks like he belongs to you! I am so excited for you! Love the name
Congrats!!!! Love the name. so fun. I bet Carter is so exited.
He is so tiny!! I have such big babies compared to you! Love the name and give yourself a high five from me on giving birth to that cutie pie!!
Hi Jay,
He is so adorable. Can't wait to come down and hold him again.
Post a Comment