The kids really love Bennett. They love to talk to him, try to tickle him & give him his binky! I keep telling them it will be a few months before he will be playful with them but they are not deterred by his lack of response nor his sleeping though their efforts. I, on the other hand, wish they would not try so hard to entertain him when he is sleeping!!
Bennett is 3 weeks old now. He is a pretty good baby. He sleeps a lot during the day & even pretty well at night. We usually are up for a few feedings but I am functioning much better on broken sleep than I normally do. He enjoys his bath & is very patient with his brother & sister's loves.
Friday, May 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
I can't wait to meet him in a couple weeks! Jilly and Carter are such great older siblings to him. It sounds like you are doing well too! Love u guys!
He's such a cute guy! Congrats Jamie (oh and Christian! :) ). We can't wait to meet him next month!
He is so cute. I am sure that Jill and Carter enjoy playing with him. They were so cute with Quinn. We are excited to see you in July.
So CUTE!!! I am so happy for you guys!
Hey Jamie! Time to post more pics of Bennett and of course of Carter and Jilly also!! Tennyson is really getting excited about coming to see you guys soon. He's going to have so much fun. I saw on facebook that Paige is engaged and Cheryl said she saw Paige's engagement photos on her blog...will you ask her if she'll invite me to be a "reader" of her blog? I'd love to see her engagement pics. When and where is she getting married? I'm very happy for her.
Post a Comment