Monday, September 13, 2010
36!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Today is Christian's 36th birthday!!! I can't believe he was 26 when we got married. Time really does fly even when it's not all fun (thinking of Carter's earlier tantrum about not wanting to do swimming lessons today:). We celebrated yesterday since today is full of work & soccer practice etc... We had dinner a little later than expected due to my lack of following through. Make dinner early, check, put it in the crock pot before church, check, plug in crock pot, that was the one that got me!! So disappointing to walk in to an uncooked meal when you are starving and fully expected dinner to be waiting. Good thing we get out of church at 2 not 4. We managed to squeeze in dinner and cake (cherry chocolate) before bedtime.
He got an i-tunes gift card & "The butter battle book" by Dr. Seuss from the kids. They love to read Dr. Seuss together and we almost have the entire collection now. The thing he is most excited about is our new king size bed that should be delivered any day. Any of you who know Christian know he has a few things he really wants, a fridge with an ice maker and water dispenser and a king size bed. Now we will have them both and he will have nothing else to wish for. It is nice to have a husband with such simple wants that benefit me just as much as him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Happy Birthday Christian!!! I'm jealous...I want a king size bed too! Conan is a monster and takes up the whole thing!!! Does this mean I have to wait until I am 36--if so, only four more years to go, lol. What a fun day you guys had together.
Definitely get a house first so you don't have to keep moving it right!!! I think Dad will agree with that one. Until then maybe twins?? I used to think that would be so terrible but I have started to come around to the idea in recent years:). How are you feeling? How is Tennyson doing in school? Are you still thinking Preppy or preschool instead. What are you and Asher up to during the days? Any activities or just spending lots of time with your Grandma?
Happy Birthday Christian! You know a king size bed means more room for more kids to sneak into!
We've moved twice with a Cal King, it's so fun! :)
Happy Birthday Christian. The pictures are so cute.
I can't believe you have lived this long on my old Queen bed?!?!?!?! Craziness. Yay for a King size. I forgot how much older Christian is than we are haha.
Post a Comment