CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 18, 2011

First weekend in February


Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle Conan, Aunt Sierra, Tennyson & Asher came up and stayed with us. Thursday night we had an early birthday party for Jillian so she could celebrate with all of them. Grandma brought a cake that Jilly got to decorate herself. She loved that. She chose pizza for dinner and loved all the fun gifts. She had plenty of help opening her presents & playing with them and she was very gracious about it. On Friday everyone went skiing up at Mount Charleston except Sierra, Asher, Benny & I. We met Shaleen at a really cool bead store and had lunch at Famous Dave's. On Saturday Everyone went up the mountain again including Sierra & Asher to play in the snow or ski. Jillian is getting to be a good skier. She can now turn and she really enjoys it. I stayed home with Bennett since he wouldn't have any fun in the snow yet. He & I had a very relaxing day and enjoyed dinner at Coyotes with everyone that evening. The kids had a great time together and it is always fun to be with family. We love having visitors!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sierra Parke said...

That was a very fun weekend! PLease give Jilly a big birthday hug from us again...since today is her official birthday! :) I can't believe next year she will be 8 and getting baptized!