CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Horn!


Carter used his hulk boxing gloves (Uncle Gavin & Aunt Cheryl!!!) to punch Bennett yesterday, knocking him into the wall. I heard crying & went to check. Carter was standing across the room looking guilty. I went to Bennett, asked Carter why he didn't come get me, like he usually does when Bennett gets hurt, and asked him what happened, then I looked at Bennett. He had the biggest goose egg I have ever seen right in the middle of his forhead. He looks like he is growing a horn!!! Carter, with his giant hulk gloves on, admited to punching Bennett who fell & hit his head. Carter spent a lot of time in his room that afternoon & I spent a lot of time worrying about Bennett who has been just fine!! The bottom left pictures are from this morning. The swelling is down but the bruise is darker. I think the bottom right really shows how swollen it was.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

shaleen said...

Wow, that looks horrible. Poor kid. I am glad to see that he is doing better.

Cheryl said...

Jamie, Hulk gloves don't hurt people, people hurt people. I am not responsible for this!!! Hope the poor little guy is feeling better.

Jamie Parke said...

Nice try Cheryl!! Hulk gloves make people think they should punch others resulting in large head wounds:).

Sierra Parke said...

Ahhh, yes, the hulk gloves. Our caused several injuries too. haha Glad poor Benney is doing better. Aunt Cheryl and Uncle Gavin always give what the kids think are the best gifts ever, but are every parents worst nightmare!! LOL