CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Temple & Park

One evening we went to visit the Boston Temple.  It is right off the freeway & we passed it many times on our trips to down town but we wanted to be able to see it up close.  We walked around the grounds & enjoyed the variety of flowers.  It is always fun to visit a new temple. 



After the temple, we drove to a near by park to let the kids tire themselves out for bed.  This park was awesome.  The giant slides were a big hit.  Bennett must have gone down them at least 2 dozen times.  It was really good exercise considering how many steps you have to climb to get to the top.  Carter found the fastest way to go down, leaning on your back with your legs up.  He also found out, the next day, that is the best way to get giant burns on your back. The lesson he learned is to tuck in your shirt!  I raced Christian & Sierra down a couple of times but I always lost!!  Carter clearly did not get his slide skills from me. 

There was a beautiful sunset that night & a great view of the city from the top of the slide hill.   Even covered in bug spray, I managed to come away with bites.  I hate mosquito's!!!!!!!!!!! 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: