CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 5, 2012

Halloween Kids 2012

The kids had a great Halloween this year!  There was lots of candy, trick or treating & fun class parties at school! 



Jillian was a Vampire.  Does she know how to pose or what!!!  This is all her, I actually finally cut off the photo shoot before she ran out of moves.   


Carter was a ninja.  His costume choice was based solely on the type of accessories he could get with it.  With this one he got 2 long swords & 2 daggers.  Of course he didn't even use them for the costume at all but instead has played with them every day.   


Benny wore Carter's old dragon costume.  He looked very cute!!  He loved wearing it & even wore it to story time at the library & to the kids Halloween parties at their school.  Well the bottoms anyway since it was in the 80's when we were outside for the costume parade. 
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sierra Parke said...

I thought I recognized that dragon costume! I love all their costumes. Especially love how Jilly and Carter posed for all the pictures. Awesome!