CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 18, 2013

Christmas

We had a great Christmas!!  The kids had their traditional photo shoot in their pj's by the Christmas tree.  Bennett liked to pretend he was a reindeer for some reason. 





We got many fun things for Christmas.  Aunt Cheryl made the kids cute chalkboards that they really enjoy!  The kids are loving their new games for the wii, Bennett loves his marble track and we all love our "China" gifts from Grandma & Grandpa Parke who are spending a school year teaching in China.  Jillian got 2 beautiful dresses & some rings.  I got some really pretty jewelry which I have enjoyed wearing.  Carter loves & frequently wears his Nanjing university shirt even though it goes to his knees & Christian loves his glass snuff bottle painted form the inside.  Those are only some of the treats they sent for us. 


One thing I found I really liked about spending Christmas at home was getting to reorganize the kids rooms & put their Christmas gifts away that day.  We opened presents all morning (we take turns so it lasts longer), ate a wonderful breakfast made by Christian and enjoyed playing with toys.  That afternoon I rearranged furniture in the kids rooms, vacuumed them well & even tried to go buy new bookshelves so we would have places to put their new treasures.  Since all the stores were closed the new shelves had to wait till the next day. 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sierra Parke said...

How fun...Santa gave Asher a marlbe track toy too that he loves!! We loved our China goodies too. Mom and Dad are waaaayy to good to all of us. Glad you guys had such a wonderful xmas. xo