CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New years resolutions!

Posted by Picasa
Jillian & Carter have finally decided it is time they get in shape! Good thing too since they were both looking a little tubby lately:). Actually this is my new machine and I am the one who is finally trying to get in better shape, but I am definitely not the one who uses it the most. Carter takes first in that and Jill is a close second. All day long Carter asks me if he can exercise. As I am typing this the kids have pulled it into the middle of the room and are using it as their rocket ship. When I told them not to break it Carter said "or the rocket ship wont be able to blast off". That wasn't what I was concerned about!!!!!

4 comments:

Sara said...

Oh you better watch out or you will be having a line at your machine like they do at the gym!! Or even you may have to post a 20min limit!! haha

Jamie Parke said...

Exactly!!!! I only get a turn when they are asleep.

shaleen said...

I love the background change!!! So cute!!

The kids look like they are having fun on that thing. SO fun.

shoo

Cara said...

What a great idea! Hopefully they'll let you have a turn as well :)