CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Warm weather


It was really warm yesterday so we spent some time outside. After nap time we went out front to ride scooters. Carter scooted twice on his and was done. He is not interested in them at all but it actually works out really well because I like to ride his scooter (the razor not the little batman one, we exchanged it). So, Jill & I rode our scooters and Carter ran up and down the street a bunch of times. We had a lot of fun. Jillian got her first scooter caused wound and she was very brave and told me she wasn't even going to cry. We cleaned it, put a band aid on it and went out for some more fun. When she got tired of riding, the kids ran around the yard playing hop scotch and tag.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Darci said...

I have been enjoying the warm weather too, it makes it so much easier to play outside. Love the kids on the exercise bike, so funny.