CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 9, 2009

Leo 10

As I have said before, Carter is a Little Einsteins fanatic. He thinks that he is Leo and Jillian is June. He doesn't go around calling himself Leo all the time anymore but when he plays he is still Leo. Well, yesterday we were discussing birthdays and I said that Jillian's was in February and that his was June 10th. His reply was "No Jilly's is June, mine is Leo 10". No matter what I say he still insists that his birthday is Leo 10. I thought it was pretty funny! The kid is consistent.

2 comments:

Sierra Parke said...

That's pretty funny. Just yesterday Tennyson was telling me that Carter is Leo from Little Einsteins. I asked him who his favorite TV character is and he replied Super Why! Miss you guys and can't wait to see ya in May.

Darci said...

LOL.