Last Saturday we packed up our old house, with the help of a lot of friends and the missionaries, and started our trip up to Vegas. I flew my neice Paige in from BYU Idaho to help with the move and to do some of the driving for me.
Later that evening this is what we were doing! We made it to my sister Shaleen's house, which is only a few minutes from our place. My Neices Emmy & Elise, adn my Nephew Mitchy took good care of the kids while the rest of us moved everything into our house.
Having fun at Aunt Shaleen's house. Paige painted the girls nails!
So here it is, our new place. These were taken the next day as we were still trying to get everything unpacked. There are lots of boxes in the pictures but it gives you all a general idea of where we are. It is 3 bedrooms so Jill & Carter each have their own room. The living areas are not huge but there are lots of big closets which I love!! Christian and I each have our own walk in closet in our room plus a linen closet. We have a good sized laundry room up by the bedrooms which I also love. We have a master bath, the kids have a bathroom and we ave a 1/2 bath down stairs and they are all really good sized. We have a 2 car garage which was essential for storage since we are storing as much of our stuff as we can so it will be all ready to go when we buy a house and move in which we hope to do within 6 months.







4 comments:
Oh I am so glad you guys made it there! I am so jealous that you have your sis so close to you and tons of nieces and nephews to help out!
It sounds like you guys had a lot of help with the move! I bet Hani-Girl was sad to say goodbye to Jilly. The good news is that you are not that far away from home. They'll still get to see each other. Your new place looks great and quite roomy. Can't wait to see it in May! I bet Mom and Dad are really missing you guys.
I didn't realize you guys were moving to Las Vegas. What brings you back there? I am glad it went well though!!
Christian got a transfer back to Vegas.
Post a Comment