CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 18, 2009

Carter's sport


Carter started soccer this week. He is on a NYS (national youth sports team) for 3 year olds. There are about 10 kids on the team & half of them are from our ward. Of course of the 5 from our ward Carter is the only boy:). It is coached by the parents with one as the head coach. He is a guy from our ward. The kids all did a really good job & I was not disappointed, it was very cute & there was plenty to laugh at. My favorite was when Carter scored a goal (bottom right picture) he brought the ball all the way down the field uncontested (no one seems to want to take it from anyone) kicked it a little wide of the goal, ran over picked it up, positioned it right in front of the goal & kicked it in. We are still working on the no hands rule:).
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

shaleen said...

I love the socks!! I have to come see a practice funniest home videos material for sure.

Carter is a crack up!!

Sierra Parke said...

Way to go Carter! I love the description of how he scored his first goal...pretty similar to Tennyson's. Tennyson walked up to the goal with the soccer ball in his hand and THREW the ball in! I love watching them play sports at this age! By the way, I love the new landscaping...I bet you do too.

Harmony said...

That is awesome that he picked it up! Ethan is a soccer maniac! He could kick the ball all day long. He is a pretty good kicker - a lefty. I love seeing you do all of the mom/family things! I love the yard.