CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Paige's wedding


Paige & Joe were sealed in the Newport Beach temple on July 30th. They were sealed by my Dad which was pretty special. It was wonderful to have all the aunts & uncles with them in the temple. It was a beautiful day, not too hot, which is why we were all very surprised later to see how sunburned we were. Even poor Benny!!! I know, terrible Mother, but as I said we were not outside long & it was not very hot so we didn't realize. He was a trooper & never complained about it. We all just felt terrible for him.

We had a nice morning at the temple & a fun evening at Mark & Lisa's for the reception. It was really pretty!! The kids loved the bouncy house in the back yard & the cupcakes. It is ok to have slushies & cupcakes for dinner once in a while right!!! Jilly took a little break to play a studious In & Out worker and then it was back to the bouncy house. I don't know how none of the kids threw up with the sugar/bouncing combo.

I got to go out to see Paige & Joe's little house later in the week. It is very cute & tiny. Oh, how I remember those days 10 years ago! We are so happy for them & all the kids love having Joe as an official part of the family especially when he takes them for rides on the fire truck. He has been part of the family for about the last 6+ years but now it is offically forever!!!! I hope he thought that through:). We love having you Joe!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Darci said...

Awesome!!!! Did Paige tell you she works with one of my friends Jessica??? LOL it is so funny how small the world is some times.

Sierra Parke said...

Paige looks absolutely beautiful and I love her wedding colors. That is funny that all the kiddos ate cupcakes and slushies for dinner...every now and again it doesn't hurt, right?!?!