CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

3 months


So it was a few weeks ago but this is Benny on his 3 month birthday. He has gotten so adorable. He smiles & laughs all the time. He only fusses when he is hungry or tired and it is an easy quick fix. He loves all the kids playing with him and snuggling/eating his blankets. He is by far my easiest kid right now. He sleeps well though we are not on a set schedule yet. I am hoping that will come now that we are home from vacation and getting back to a routine.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Benny is so cute! It is amazing how much he has changed in the last month. I hope he does get on a good schedule and you get more sleep.

Sierra Parke said...

He is getting so big, Jamie! I can't wait to see that cutie pie again soon. I'm jealous that Mom and Dad get to visit you guys so much. I'm looking forward to living close to you guys again. It'll be fun. Now we just need to get Cheryl and Gavin to move out there!