CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Mother's Day


I know all these posts are out of order but I am just trying to catch up a little. These are presents from the kids. I loved Carter's poem. It is exactly what we have been doing lately. We planted flowers the weekend before, I started working out, we have been working on calming down & controlling our tempers & I play Bunco once a month. He knows what's going on:).
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

tracie said...

I always told Steve that you had a bad temper Jamie - I'm glad to see that you've finally recognized it and are working on it.

Have you guys decided about Kindergarten for Carter?

Jamie Parke said...

No, it is not my temper I am working on, it is Carter's!! Mom's don't have to watch their tempers right? I mean the only way to solve my temper issues is to get rid of the kids!

We are planning to hold Carter and send him to preschool one more year. I still go back and forth on the decision like every day!!