CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 11, 2008

Do you like my hair?

Jillian has a cute new bob.


Which was necessary due to the fact that she cut her hair herself! Luckily it is mostly just underneath so you really cannot tell and the short cut is pretty cute. Still, we had a long talk about how mom and the barber are the only one's who cut our hair!!!!!!


2 comments:

Darci said...

I would be so mad!!!!!! I have always feared this when I have a girl. You can tell that she is sad too.

Nicole said...

I have been away from the blogging world for so long that I have forgotten to check up on my friends and to my surprise I find out that you are pregnant! Congrats Jay, that is so excting, I am really happy for you!