CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Travelers

My sister Kaylee called me on a Thursday and suggested a sisters reunion at her home in North Carolina starting the following Sunday. Well, all the sisters rearranged schedules and we bought our tickets on Friday, Drove to Las Vegas on Saturday (since fairs were much cheaper from there and my sister Shaleen was there anyway) and flew out to North Carolina Sunday night. Let's just say that 4 kids to 3 adults is not the best odds especially when one is 8 weeks pregnant and nauseated. Yes we are expecting out 3rd baby in March! All in all, the children were really great considering the two flights and layovers both ways. They all slept on most of the flights and we entertained them with movies during layovers. We finally made it to North Carolina and had lots of fun together as sisters.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Darci said...

I still can't believe that you did that I would be stressed because it is a long flight and not a short one. Can't wait to see all the pictures of all the sisters together again!!! You are lucky Christian let you go, Brett would complain like no other if I wanted to leave him for that long.

Maylene said...

Yeah! Congratulations! I'm sorry you're in the sick stage part though. I can't believe you took your kids on a plane clear across the country though...I bet it was fun once you made it there.

Tami H. said...

congratulations jamie
I was excited to get your comment on my blog, so that I could find yours! Your kids are adorable and you look great too! I love your collages, maybe one day I will figure out how to do those!