Jillian is taking a ballet class on Saturdays with one of her friends. She looks very cute in her ballet gear. She has really improved in the last 3 weeks. It is amazing how fast they pick things up. Thank goodness too cause I was really thinking ballet was not her thing the first day. She tends to get a little distracted sometimes and doesn't watch the teacher. We are working on that.
Never to be left out of anything, here is Carter showing off some of his great ballet moves too!
Goofing off before class. I told Jill to put her arms around Carter who wasn't happy with that at all, but then he threw his arms around her. I guess he would rather be the hugger than the huggie.



7 comments:
I remember taking those classes at Golden, so fun. I love that Carter copies EVERYTHING that she does.
That's so cute! I love how cute little girls look in their dance stuff. Carter is such a fun little brother!
Tennyson says: I'll meet you at the top of the coconut tree!
Jilly is sooo cute in her little ballet outfit. She must love it and I bet she has a blast with Tehani. Oh-and mom and I couldn't stop laughing when we saw Carter's ballet move. Too cute!
I love Carter doing his moves...cute, cute kids! I wish you were going to the reunion, by the way!
I have thought about it Robyn but can't decide if I want to or not. If I did go I would want Darci to go with me:).
Too cute! Carter is such a crack up! We actually saw Christian driving to the ballet studio on Saturday! ha!
Post a Comment