CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 24, 2008

Haunted Houses


We had some Halloween fun!! The kids got to frost and decorate haunted houses. They had a good time and didn't even start eating all the candy until the end. Jillian did lick her knife between frosting's.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Darci said...

I wanted to do something like this with Gwenie but I think that she is just a little young. I think I will try the ginger bread house for xmas. Such a cute idea.

Emron Andrew said...

See - you do cute things with your kids worth blogging about. We don't do anything. It will be fun when holidays start to mean something to my kid(s). You are a wonderful mom.

Jamie Parke said...

Thanks Harm. I know what you mean about them being too young for fun things. It took years to get to this point.