CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Play dough Fun

Jillian & Carter had a lot of fun with play dough the other day. Jillian has started getting really creative and made a whole play dough scene.


On the far left of her scene is a Christmas tree. Next to the tree is Grandma Parke in the hat with two little gingerbread men on her lap, Jillian & Carter. Then we have Grandpa Parke (looking a little smashed) with Tennyson & baby Asher (our cousins) on his lap. It was really cute until Jillian came over to the computer to look at pictures of her new baby cousin, which she thought were adorable. By the time she returned to her play dough family it was unrecognizeable. I guess that is what happens when you leave it alone with Carter. Jill was not very happy with him.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Darci said...

So fun, I have not tried the playdough yet with Gweniveve. I really want to get a cute little table like you have but I really don't have the space. Jillian is very artistic!!!