Christmas Eve was spent at Grandma & Grandpa Parke's house. The kids made cookies for Santa then opened their Christmas Eve PJ's with slippers. Jillian is right between little girls and bigger girls clothes so sometimes it is hard to find the right size for her. I bought a pair of pj's that looked to small when I opened them so I returned them for the next size up. Well the next size up happened to go from her chin to her toes. She was so funny when she opened them up and held them up she laughed and laughed. Well, we put them on anyway and rolled the waist, touched it into her under ware and rolled the bottoms about 2 or 3 times. Carter's fit him much better! Then we took family pictures and had Family home evening about Jesus' birth. We sang Christmas songs and read the Christmas story in Luke 2.
Friday, December 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment