CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Friend reunion!

We had a fun day! We met up with Darci & Gwen and Sara, Drew & Emma. Darci, Sara & I were elementary school friends. I have seen Darci recently but I haven't seen Sara in 8 years. I can't believe we are that old. Anyway, we met at Cal State Long Beach and went to the Japanese Garden. It is small but really pretty. The kids loved running around, climbing on the rails to see the Coi and scaring us by getting too close to the water.

They ran until the mom's got tired of chasing them and then we headed up to the food court area. It was so busy with everyone getting ready for finals. We got some food and ate in the courtyard outside and let the kids play. The boys got along really well and had a lot of fun. Jill was a good helper with the little girls, Emma was an angel and Gwen had to stay in her stroller because she ran away. I feel for you Darci, my kids were runners too. Thank goodness they have mostly grown out of it. Sara and Andrew let Carter keep a toy airplane which he loved. He kept telling me on the way home, "I get to take this home" he loves it, thanks guys!!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sara said...

You are fast!!!! We had such a great time and I sgree that we are getting old! For me is felt like I haden't seen you in 8 years! Love the kids and can not wait to see you guys again!