CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 15, 2008

Ward Christmas Party


Friday was a very busy day for us. We had Santa in the morning, preschool party at noon and the ward Christmas party that evening. There were adult narrators who read the Christmas story and they asked the children to act out the story. It was really cute. The kids did a good job and all the little mishaps only made it more enjoyable. I was backstage with the primary so I didn't get to see much of the program but everyone said it was really nice. Jillian was excited to be an angel.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Darci said...

We totally missed ours. I thought it was on Saturday, but it turned out that it was on Friday so we missed it, oh well. Jilly and Carter look super cute.