Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Celebrating!
For preschool today we went to Point Vicente where people watch the whales migrate. We had a great time learning about things that live in the sea! Carter only had a screaming melt down once which I thought I handled very patiently considering it was really embarrassing and everyone had to wait for us. BIG MONSTER!!! Jill & I made Chocolate chip muffins last night to take to the park before the field trip. We all met there to let the kids play and get out some energy first. Jillian has been enjoying her Birthday!! We followed this with lunch from McDonald's & eating while watching 2 of her favorite things!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
The preschool does a lot of fun stuff. I would have loved to go there. Don't worry about the meltdowns, everyone has them. Gwenie seems to have them multiple times a day this last week since she has been sick, they are awful aren't they??
Post a Comment