CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 9, 2009

Las Vegas

So in case you haven't heard we are moving to Vegas at the end of Feb. Christian got a transfer and we are going back to Vegas. We stayed with Shaleen and Nate & the first thing to do when you get there is hug the cat & never leave her alone for the rest of the trip. At least according to the kids. They love Jasmine and she is really patient with them.
We spent a very cold and rainy weekend looking for a place to rent until we find what we want to buy.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

tracie said...

Any luck on finding a place? We'll be out your way this summer, so we'll have to visit!

Jamie Parke said...

That would be awesome!!!! We are still not sure about a rental but we should have something soon.

Sara said...

So sad, after just reuniting with you...you leave! It is selfish of me, but I GUESS it just means i will have to make a trip to VEGAS BABY! I know you are excited and I am very happy for you and the family. xoxoxo

Darci said...

That cat is HUGE! I love cats too so I don't blame the kids.