Saturday, October 31, 2009
Trunk-or-treat
We have had a very busy week full of car troubles, ER visits for Christian who has Kidney Stones, and doctors visits to get them resolved. It has been hectic, crazy & exhausting. Thank goodness for friends & family who have been here to help out. I got a much needed 5 hour nap yesterday thanks to Shaleen. She brought our kids home just in time for dinner & trunk-or-treat at the church. It was a very low key activity which was just perfect for our kids. It took only 20 min, the kids got candy & we were all happy. Carter was very happy with his Penguin costume & I was too. It is one of my favorite costumes! Snow White, Ariel & Superman all had a good time too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Love the Halloween pictures. The kids costumes are adorable. Tennyson was Batman (although he refused to wear the mask) and Asher wore Tennyson's hand-me-down Monkey costume! I'll post pictures soon. So sorry about all the health problems going on. I wish I was closer to help out too. Miss you guys! Can't wait to see everyone in a couple weeks.
Post a Comment