Carter loves stuffed animals and cuddly things. He typically carries about 5 stuffed animals around at a time & we cannot leave the house without at least one of them. Right now he is walking around carrying Chocolate a brown stuffed chocolate lab. The other night while Jillian & I went to Medieval times Carter found Jill's old glow worm in the toy box. Christian put new batteries in it for him and he carried it around all night, hugging it & humming along to all the songs it played. He wouldn't give it up at bedtime causing him to have a very difficult time falling asleep considering it would sing anytime he moved. We finally managed to get it away without a tantrum and hide it by the side of our bed. The next morning I found it as I was making the bed and picked it up causing it to start playing music. Carter was in the kitchen eating breakfast and I prayed he didn't hear it but of course he did and insisted he must have it immediately. "My's baby, my's baby he yelled"!!! I tried to persuade him to wait until after he finished his buttery toast to save the baby from getting all greasy but he would have none of it. He sat there in his high chair, snuggling his baby, humming along to the songs, and finished his breakfast. He is a sweet little thing, though tempermental.
Friday, May 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
So funny. Have you tried taking out the batteries and then it wouldn't make noise and then it would be better????
that is so cute! I remember you having a glowworm - I am not sure I ever had one.
Post a Comment