CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Medieval Times

Jillian & I got to go to Medieval times with Grandma & Grandpa Parke & Aunt Kelsy to have dinner with Lana's niece who was in town with her husband for a vacation. I have never been before but always thought it would be fun and it was! Our knight was the Black & White knight.


Jillian spent the first half hour looking really unsure and pretty concerned. She thought it was way too loud and sat with her hands covering her ears for a long time.
When our knight rode by, cousin Jackiee helped Jillian stand up and cheer really loud so he would toss her a flower. It worked and Jillian was so happy about the flower. She spent the rest of the night smelling it. She ate pretty much nothing, which is nothing new, but warmed upto the whole thing and had a wonderful time.

Jillian got to take a picture with our knight after the show and thank him for the flower. I was in the bathroom so I missed it all but I guess he told her "your welcome Princess" and she thought that was really great coming form a knight:)!

5 comments:

Darci said...

Oh I have always wanted to go!!!! So fun for Jilly to have that experience. Where are pictures with you in them???

Jamie Parke said...

I try to avoid any pictures with me in them:). You are right, I need to just take them but I am usually the one taking the pictures instead.

Darci said...

I know I will probably feel that way once I get my braces on.

Kimberly said...

I was really excited to get an invitation to view your blog! Your family is so cute!

Jamie Parke said...

Thanks Kim, I have been meaning to send you one forever and finally got around to it. I love reading your blog and hearing about all the funny things you are doing.