CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

DC trip

I wanted to put on more pictures form our trip we took back in February but there were so many and it was going to take forever to do it one by one so I never did. This is the perfect way to get a bunch of pictures up at one time. These are pics of Christian enjoying a Philly cheese stake sandwich in Philly, feeding the geese at the park, visiting Valley forge & Washingtons headquarters which turned out to be a great place for a leaf fight, Independence Hall, the liberty Bell, Gettysberg, Our tour of the capital building including our exclusive viewing of Sen. Harry Reids office & Jillian with her rose from the office, the Washington Monument, Lincoln Memorial, Vietnam memorial wall, Korean war memorial & finially the kids on the plane flying home. We had a really grat trip considering we were traveling with a 4 year old and a 2 year old.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Darci said...

Good job on the collage, aren't they fun???

Cara said...

I am so jealous of your trip! I grew up in Valley Forge (and worked for the Episcopal church located in the park by the monument) and spent many summers traveling to all the places you did in PA, Virginia and MD. I am glad you guys had a great trip!!