Mother's day activities at Jillian's school. The Mother's were invited to a tea for the last 30 minutes of class on the Friday before Mother's day. We had delicious food and got to watch our children sing. They sang twinkle, twinkle, zip a dee do da with homemade shakers and "there is somebody that I love and Mommy is her name oh, MOMMY, MOMMY, MOMMY and mommy is her name oh" to the tune of BINGO. It was very cute and Jillian did a great job singing. I am glad she is not as shy as I was! The gave us beautiful flowers in homemade containers, a cute card, a place mate they made and their hand print in clay. It was really great. I loved it. It was a great start to a wonderful Mother's day weekend. On Saturday I got to go have a manicure/pedicure with my friend and on Sunday Christian & the kids gave me a gift card for some Itunes and I got a cute shirt and necklace from Mom and Dad Parke. It was fun to be spoiled for a little bit. Oh, and McKel made pork chops, potatoes, and apple sauce for dinner.
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
The pic of you and Jilly is super cute.
Post a Comment