CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Late Witches!

So apparently I miss labeled my Halloween file as you can see at the top of the pictures.

Halloween may be over but there are still witches around our house. Jillian called me in this morning to see the "cute little witch." I grabbed my camera first because I was sure this was gonna be good, and it was! There was Carter in witch hat, beaded necklace, high heels, holding a wand and flying on a bat. He looked so cute! He is always doing stuff like that, it is so funny! Next it was Jill's turn and she made a beautiful little witch too!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

tracie said...

Oh Jamie, you're just adding fuel to Aunt Kelsy's fire! ha! She is going to love these pictures!

Jamie Parke said...

Too ture!!!