CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Persimmon picking

We started picking persimmons this afternoon and it turned into a big sword fight. These are from our garden and they have turned into horses and swords and anything else you can think of. Jillian is using her's as a persimmon whacker to get the old one's off the tree.

Christian and Carter squaring off.

2 against 1 sword fight. Carter has some good moves! Nice lunge.


"On Guard" says Carter!


Good form!



Picking persimmons as a family. We have a big tree packed with the fruit, too bad we don't know what to do with them.



We also took Carter to have his blood taken this morning to see if we can figure out why he has so many sinus infections. I was concerned he have a hard time but he was great! He didn't cry, scream, kick or anything. He sat real still and just watched then went back to eating his fruit snacks when it was done. I was so impressed and very grateful. I had christian sit with Jillian in the waiting room just in case we needed some extra muscle. Thank goodness we didn't.


Posted by Picasa





2 comments:

Darci said...

I wouldn't know what to do with them either, I don't think I have even eaten one before. Awesome that Carter just sat there, I even make a fuss when I get my blood taken.

Unknown said...

What a tough little guy! Your "Hakkoween" Pictures were really cute, too. Such a fun holiday for kids!