Carter decided the Halloween storage boxes were dirty, which they were, so he found some wipes and cleaned them off for me then told me "there Mommy, that's better". He can be a good helper when he wants to. While Jill did a little baking in high heels, Carter found the Mr. Potato head eye patch, moustache, and sword. Of course I only got the moustache in the picture but I still thought it was funny. Then Jillian decided it was time to put him to bed so they made up a bed in the hall, read some books and then went to sleep (I wish). It did keep them busy and quiet for a while. I remember making beds all over the house when I was little.
Monday, November 17, 2008
This week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
So cute. Gwenie is totally getting into the "helping" stage and it is so great. I love Mr. Potato head, he is the best. Jillian in her high heels brings back such great memories of the 3 o us doing stuff like that all the time!
Post a Comment